Bachelor of Finance and Banking (High Quality)
High Quality Program
Education Program content:
This program is designed based on the education program of Top 100 Universities as well as the training program of Texas University at Austin, USA (ranked 36th of top 100 universities, according to QS Ranking)
Regarding to the details of training program, please kindly download here
Teaching in English
- The number of finance and banking subjects, which are lectured in English, is over 50% of total subjects
- Textbooks, lecture notes and teaching materials are all in English (except reference books and practice slides)
- All lecturers have Master Degrees and Doctoral Degrees with research capability and high English Proficiency.
- Lecturers of major subjects have Doctoral Degrees, Associate Professor or Professor, or International PhD candidate or Internal Master Degree. The Finance and Banking Faculty also invite executive of financial institutions as visiting lecturers.
- Advisors and Homeroom lecturers graduate from overseas and high English Proficiency.
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Planning and forecasting skills
- Evaluating and analyzing profits and risks
- Corporate management skills
- Presentation, team-work, communication and behaviors skills
International working certificate
Teaching the CFA level 1 certificate
Every year, the lectures who teach high quality subjects need to have one research project such as local papers, conference papers or published papers on international journal. The research project needs to be relevant to high quality training program
- English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or TOIEC 600
- Computing proficiency:
- MS Word ≥ 750 (MOS ≥ 700 for admissions before 2015)
- MS Excel ≥ 750 (MOS ≥ 700 for admissions before 2015)
- MS PowerPoint ≥ 750 (MOS ≥ 700 for admissions before 2015)
The thesis is written in English or archive the CFA level 1. For English thesis, the content needs to be intensive in finance and banking major, applies to specific scenario or financial institutions, focus on quantitative research or applies the knowledge in CFA level to analyze and complete the report.
Internship and career orientation
Internship and practice at corporation is conducted in 1st career orientation subject – 1st semester; career internship subject is in 4th semester. Students are arranged to learn at financial institutions, banks, insurance companies and securities companies. Finance and banking faculty also provide students with opportunities to exercise practical operations such as customer advisory, document analysis, collateral valuations. As the small number of high quality students and large number of cooperated firms, the finance and banking faculty warranty that students may access both simple jobs in 1st career orientation subject (1st semester) to intensive tasks in career internship subject (4th semester)
Invite the firm executive and financial institution officers to teach internship and career orientation subjects. These experienced visiting lecturer are willing to support student via practical seminars at TDTU and at real work places. As a results, students have capability to perform their jobs right after their graduation. These contents are in 2nd career orientation subject – 2nd semester
Invite managers and executives in financial institutions to present a seminar at least once a year
- The number of student is less than 40 in a theory class
- The number of student is less than 25 in a practice class
- Special classroom
- Classrooms are inside international training center
- Study Best quality classroom
- Standard university graduation certificate
- Transcript for high quality education program
* For more detail about admissions, please visit the website http://tuyensinh.tdtu.edu.vn/ or contact directly to Finance and Banking Faculty via the hotline (028) 37755025.