1. EXCHANGE SEMESTER TO TDTU PARTNERS
Faculty of Finance and Banking offers its current students an exchange program which allows students to spend one semester or one academic year at TDTU's partners and transfer credits to TDTU.
Current partners: Saxion University (Netherlands), Fengchia University (Taiwan), Nanhua University (Taiwan), Lunghwa Science and Technology University (Taiwan).
2. ACADEMIC EXCHANGE
Targeted Audiences: All international students
Targeted Majors: Finance
Overview of the Program
• The length of the program: 1 semester or 1 academic year.
- Study at Faculty of Finance and Banking, TDTU, and once students complete the program, all credits will be transferred back to their host universities
- Participate in volunteer and cultural exchange activities.
- Cultural and intellectual excursion.
- Interact with TDTU students through daily activities as well as staying with TDTU students in TDTU well-equipped dormitory.
- List of subjects that are conducted fully in English
- Spring Semester
- Money and Capital Market
- Research methods in Finance
- Commercial Banking 1
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Planning and Policy
- Commercial banking 2
- Fall Semester
- Methods of Economic Analysis
- Business Finance
- Foundation of Finance
- International Financial Management
- Financial Investment
- Financial Risk Management
- International Finance
3. SUMMER CAMP
This is an annual 3-week program. Besides classes on Vietnamese culture, students will take part in cultural exchange activities and field trips to learn more about Vietnam and the Vietnamese.