4+1 Master Program
Advantages of Integration Program 4+1
- Shorten the study time into 1 year: 1 semester for major subjects and 1 semester for thesis
- Applies to all current TDTU students
- Required minimum Accumulated under-graduate credits is 100
- Apply based rather than examination based entrance. The entrance and graduation TOIEC score is 500
- Total learning time is 5 years for bachelor and master degrees
- Time table is allocated in weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
- Able to reserve learned subjects in up to 5 years. Students have various opportunities to participate in exchange program with international universities in Korea, Taiwan and Czech Republic.
- Have opportunities to participate in science conferences, held by Finance and Banking Faculty
- Have many chances to study with international students and join in seminars, hosted by foreign Professors.
Objectives : Encourage and supports TDTU students to pursuit higher education and archive master in one year after graduation
- TDTU students need to learn 2 foundation subject (there is no requirement for learning record)
o Marxist – Leninist philosophy
o Research methodology
- TDTU students who are accumulate over 100 credits (major credits and suitable credit) are allowed to study additional 12 credits in post-graduate program.
• Are entitled to post-graduate scholarship policies (High Distinction students receive 50% discount on tuition fee, Distinction students receive 30% discount on tuition fee, others students receive 25% discount on tuition fee)
• Are admitted to post-graduate program with 12 months after graduation from university.