Undergraduate Enrollment Information 2019
Education Program content:
This program is designed based on the education program of Top 100 Universities as well as the training program of Texas University at Austin, USA (ranked 36th of top 100 universities, according to QS Ranking)
Teaching in English
- The number of finance and banking subjects, which are lectured in English, is over 50% of total subjects
- Textbooks, lecture notes and teaching materials are all in English (except reference books and practice slides)
- All lecturers have Master Degrees and Doctoral Degrees with research capability and high English Proficiency.
- Lecturers of major subjects have Doctoral Degrees, Associate Professor or Professor, or International PhD candidate or Internal Master Degree. The Finance and Banking Faculty also invite executive of financial institutions as visiting lecturers.
- Advisors and Homeroom lecturers graduate from overseas and high English Proficiency.
Graduation students are capable to work in finance and banking areas and following positions:
- Bank tellers, treasurers at commercial banks, joint-venture banks, international banks, credit funds, policy banks etc. (as known as bank and credit institutions)
- Customer officers, credit officers, credit risk officers, credit analysis officers, FX traders, foreign payment officers at banks and other credit institutions
- Traders, brokers, investment analysts, financial analysts at securities firms, insurance firms, investment funds, accounting and auditing firms and other financial institutions.
- Financial officers, finance, accounting and auditing managers at corporations and other administrative-economic organizations such as Ministry of Finance, Taxation department, Treasury department, finance departments etc.
- Work as journal editors at finance and economics journals, magazines and communication firms.
- Work as financial analysts, personal financial investors.
- Work as researchers at local and international research institutions
- Undergraduate Programs in Vietnamese language
At TDTU, it is our objective to develop you into a creative, skillful and sought-after graduate, with the aptitude, skills and experiences that will enable you to make an impact in your chosen career.
Program name: Undergraduate Programs in Finance and Banking_ Vietnamese language
Program code: 7340201
Benefits of Program:Training costs in Vietnam are quite low; The degree from TDTU is globally valuable; Have an opportunity to deeply understand the Vietnamese culture and economy to find job opportunities in large corporations and companies of the world; If students choose to work in Vietnam, TDTU will support them in applying for a work visa for foreigners and job search.
The tuition fee:
For the Economic - Technical Branches: around 18.000.000VND - 22.000.000VND/year (≈ 766usd - 936usd/year)
Especially, for Bachelor degree of Pharmacy: 40.000.000 VND/year (≈ 1.702usd/year)
Student profile: high school graduates or equivalent.
Applicants for Undergraduate Programs in Vietnamese language should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide a Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR B2.
If students do not have the required language level, students will attend an intensive Vietnamese class from 1 semester to 1 year.
- Undergraduate Programs in both Vietnamese and English language
International students can choose to participate in the Undergraduate Programs in both Vietnamese and English language. When students complete the four - year training program, they will obtain the internationally recognized Bachelor degree from TDTU.
Program name: Undergraduate Programs in Finance and Banking_ English &Vietnamese language
Program code: F7340201
Benefits of Program:Training costs in Vietnam are quite low, but the quality of training at TDTU is world-class and internationally recognized through accreditation and ranking of international organizations; The degree from TDTU is globally valuable; Have an opportunity to deeply understand the Vietnamese culture and economy to find job opportunities in large corporations and companies of the world;
The tuition fee: around 38.000.000 - 45.500.000VND/year (≈ 1.617usd – 1.936usd/year)
- In addition to the native language, students are proficient in two languages, Vietnamese and English, which facilitates the purpose of studying, working and researching later;
- If students choose to work in Vietnam, TDTU will support them in applying for a work visa for foreigners and job search.
Student profile: high school graduates or equivalent.
Applicants for Undergraduate Programs in Vietnamese language should have sufficient listening, speaking, reading, and writing ability in Vietnamese. They are required to provide a Vietnamese proficiency certificate CEFR B2. If students do not have the required language level, students will attend an intensive Vietnamese class from 1 semester to 1 year.
- Joint programs with international universities
This program focuses on recruiting high school graduates from Vietnam and countries around the world.
If you would like to improve your chances on the international labour market, gain diverse experiences in your study field, learn about different cultures, and acquire an internationally recognized degree, then check out the programs offered!
This is a joint programs with international universities with the first phase in Vietnam and the second phase of study and graduating at a foreign university in the training system of TDTU. Among 137 universities in the world, TDTU chooses to associate itself with prestigious universities in countries which have advanced education system in the world but with low training costs and many incentives for students of TDTU such as United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Malaysia, and Taiwan, etc. Students will study phase 1 (2-3 years) at TDTU and transfer to phase 2 (1-2 years) at partner universities abroad.
After graduating from a foreign university in phase 2, students will be awarded a degree by the foreign university as a full time student in a foreign country (non-discrimination of diplomas between students who study full-time or only phase 2 in a foreign country). Especially, if they enroll in a dual degree program, in addition to the degree of foreign universities, they also receive the internationally recognized Bachelor degree from TDTU.
Benefits of ProgramReceive an international qualification like those studying abroad however, the expense is only 30% compared with the total cost of studying full course abroad; Obtain two global degrees from TDTU and overseas Universities simultaneously; Greatly increase your chances on the international labour market due to the intercultural experiences you gained during the exchanges; Overseas Universities will give you the opportunity to acquire expertise in specialized study fields and, additionally, to perfect your language and soft skills; Have job opportunities in Vietnam, the country of training in phase 2 or in their hometown.
• Application form;
• High school diploma;
• English language certificate or other supporting documents (if any).
Scholarship application date and deadline: from now until 30 June 2019
The tuition fee:
Phase 1 in Vietnam: around 45.000.000 - 63.000.000VND/year (1.915usd – 2.681usd)
Phase 2 in overseas Universities: around 55.000.000 – 370.000.000 VND/year (2.340usd – 15.745usd)
Partner University: Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Nation: The Netherlands
- Programs: Finance & Control (3+1, Degree offered by Linked University)
- Website: http://www.saxion.edu
Partner University: Feng Chia University
- Nation: Taiwan
- Programs: Finance (2 + 2, Degree offered by TDTU and Linked University)
- Website: http://en.fcu.edu.tw/
Partner University: Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- Nation: Taiwan
- Programs: Finance (3+1, Degree offered by Linked University), International Business Administration (3 + 1, Degree offered by Linked University)
- Website: http://english.lhu.edu.tw/
Student profile: high school students or equivalent.
English proficiency is equivalent to B2. If you do not have the required language level, students will attend an intensive English class from 1 semester for 1 year.
In 2019, TDTU offers more than 100 full and partial scholarships for international students. Scholarships include tuition and dormitory fee.
- Admission Methods For Academic Year 2019
For academic year 2019, there are three admission methods as following
- Contact information
For more information, you can contact our admission officers:
1. Msc. Nguyen Gia Duong, phone number: 0938140079, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Mr. Pham Nhat Tuan, phone number: 0909549891, email: email@example.com
3. Admission website: admission.tdtu.edu.vn , hotline: 19002024